Cultural leadership through the shifting sands of term 2
Started May 6, 2020
Full course description
Independent Schools Victoria is supporting professional learning for staff of Member Schools throughout term two utilising Non Government Reform Support funding.
Online - recorded event and resources available
This learning event is right for you if you are in a middle or senior leadership role and wanting to strengthen the culture of your team whilst leading remotely.
This online 60 minute masterclass, led by Tracey Ezard, created time and space for leaders to reflect on the leadership needed for their school community to keep progressing forward through Term 2, 2020, a term that will be remembered as one of the most challenging yet transformative times in the history of schooling.
It is a recording of an interactive online workshop
This session will focused on:
• Leading ourselves and others – the challenges and opportunities
• Developing self-awareness of leadership impact and approach within the current context
• Maintaining and strengthening connections and relationships – surprises and certainties
• Identifying actions that will support the next phase of this fast changing context.
Tracey helps leaders and teams form the glue that will get them extraordinary results - the glue of collaboration, learning and trust.
- cultural lens to apply to particular school contexts
- reflections and key actions for leadership on staying connected and having compassion for self and others
- collective ideas and reflections from the attendees.
Tracey is a speaker, educator and author who has run leadership programs for education and system leaders for over 15 years in all education sectors around Australia and in New Zealand.
Tracey’s collaborative framework for creating an environment of learning, trust and innovation is used in education and organisational systems throughout Australia. Her Buzz Diagnostic has been used by over 400 schools and has had over 4500 educators participate.
Tracey is an author of two books, ‘The Buzz – Creating a Thriving and Collaborative StaffLearning Culture’ and ‘Glue. The Stuff that Binds Us Together to do Extraordinary Work’ She is currently working on her third book ‘Ferocious Warmth: Connecting Heads and Hearts to Transform Education’.
Tracey is an educator and a Fellow of the Australian Council of Education Leaders (Vic).